Kylie Neuhaus is a British expat living in the USA. She enjoys drone photography and writes about expat life, the USA Green Card process and finding unique, active adventures in England, Iowa and everywhere in-between. She’s a lover of all things adrenaline including paragliding in New Zealand, glacier hiking in Austria and camel trekking in Morocco.
In this episode we talk about:
- Emigrating to the USA
- The ongoing visa and visa extension process
- The difference between a visa and a green card
- Ideas for what to include in your cover letter when looking for a job as an expat
- Solo travel as a married woman
- Ways to earn extra miles with American Airlines
- Differences between healthcare in the USA and UK
- How loyalty to airlines may not be the best strategy
Between England & Iowa: A Year in the Life of an Emigrating Wife – Available in paperback and Kindle
Ryanair – cheap flights throughout Europe
Connect with Kylie:
Blog: Between England and Iowa
Thank you so much for listening, if you enjoyed this episode please share it!
To listen to more episodes of The Thought Card don’t forget to find us on your favorite podcast player – Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher and leave us a thoughtful review. Also join our community over on Facebook – Financially Savvy Travelers.
How to subscribe to the show?
- Head to your favorite podcast player.
- Search for “The Thought Card”.
- Find it.
- Hit Subscribe!