Acquania Escarne is the founder and CEO of RRD Investments, a real estate investment company focused on leveraging the power of real estate to create generational wealth. In addition to handling the daily demands of running RRD Investments, Acquania recently launched The Purpose of Money, a website for women focused on building generational wealth for their families.
In this episode, we chat about how to get started investing in real estate and ways to think ahead and intentionally leave a legacy behind for your family.
A special thank you to Kenny Lee Young for the outro featured on this podcast. Kenny Lee Young is a singer-songwriter out of Colorado and his music can be found at www.kennyleeyoung.com.
In this episode we cover:
- How to get started investing in real estate
- Save cash
- Find a partner
- Ways to get involved in real estate without having a lot of cash
- Real estate investment trust (REIT)
- Buy and rent vs. flipping houses
- The mindset of a real estate investor
- The importance of leaving a legacy behind
- Ways to intentionally pass down your wealth to your loved ones
- Get life insurance
- Have a will
- Individual retirement accounts
- Invest in real estate
Show Love: Leave a Legacy – The Purpose of Money
Connect with Acquania Escarne
If you enjoyed this episode, listen to Episode 21: How to set yourself up for financial success by setting financial goals.
Need help managing your money?
Learn how to create and maintain a budget that helps you reach your financial goals sooner with the Back to Budgeting Basics course.