Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
This is Part II of the Travel and Wellness Series with Tangia Renee, the host of The Skin You’re In Podcast. Tangia Renee is a women’s empowerment speaker, Certified Personal Trainer and coach. She helps women prioritize self-care and break up with diet culture. In this episode, we chat about how to make wellness conscious decisions and more.
In this episode we cover:
- How to budget for trips
- Tips for prioritizing your values and aligning your spending
- How to pick travel destinations
- How to find gyms nearby to your accommodation
- Hotels vs hostels
- What to pack to protect your health when you travel
- Why You Need a Travel Fund
- Hotel Tonight
- Budget Your Trip
- Danielle’s Trip Budget Breakdowns
- Save your spare change with Digit
Connect with Tangia Renee
Podcast: The Skin You’re In Podcast
How do you manage your money on a trip and prioritize your wellness?
If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn more about travel and wellness, check out Episode 41: Travel and Wellness with Tangia Renee – this is Part I of the Travel and Wellness Series.