Sponsor The Thought Card Podcast
Want to showcase your brand to financially savvy travelers who value unforgettable experiences, financial freedom, quality products, and services?
I help travelers discover creative ways to get the most out of their travel experiences and better manage their money so they can travel more, pay off debt and build wealth.
The Thought Card Podcast is an award-winning travel and personal finance podcast recognized by Podia, FinCon, Hostelworld, Listen Notes, and Nomadic Matt to name a few, as one of the best travel podcasts, travel podcasts to inspire your next trip and travel podcasts that will give you serious wanderlust.
The Thought Card has over 118,000 podcast downloads with 17,000+ followers on social media. My audience is interested in experiencing the world while remaining financially responsible and making strides towards achieving their goals.
According to Ad Results Media and Edison Research, podcast listeners exposed to ads are 74% more likely to visit a company or product’s website and 65% more likely to purchase a service or product.
I work with partners to create inspirational, engaging, and relatable content. Let me help you get your brand and story out there.
For more information on how we can get started on a campaign, email thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com. You can also review my most updated media kit here.
Our Past Sponsors
Citizens Bank (Summer 2022)
- Goal: Brand awareness to Citizens Bank ‘Ready to Buy a Home Hub’
- Campaign: (2) full featured episodes and social media amplification
- Downloads: 961 downloads and counting within first 30 days
- Episode 104: Homeowners, Better Manage Your Money With These 3 Bank Accounts
- Episode 105: Buying a House? Here are (4) Types of Mortgages To Know About
- Citizens Bank created a dedicated page on their website to house our episodes — Prepare For Homeownership With The Thought Card Podcast
Motley Fool Stock Advisor (Winter 2021)
- Goal: Build brand awareness to Motley Fool Stock Advisor
- Campaign: 4-part investing series, blog post, and newsletter campaign
- Downloads: 3,100 downloads and counting
- Episode 96: How Investing in the Stock Market Can Improve Your Financial Outlook
- Episode 97: Are You a Short-term or Long-term Investor?
- Episode 98: How To Pick Good Companies To Invest In
- Episode 99: Best Stock Research Tools and Websites
- Blog post: How Motley Fool Stock Advisor Strengthens Your Long-term Investing Strategy
- Email open rate: 34%
Expedia Podcast Campaign
- Goal: Convert listeners to subscribers of Expedia’s Out Travel the System Podcast
- Campaign: Feed drop and pre-rolls ads
- Total Campaign Impressions: 5,000 downloads and counting
- Converted Devices: 89
- Average Conversion Rate: 2.49% per episode
Cape Cod Tourism Campaign
Honorable Mentions From Affiliates
Tempe Tourism Campaign
- Goal: Bring awareness to Tempe’s vibrant art scene and interview key figures in the space
- Campaign: Full episode and pre-roll ads
- Episode: Where To Experience Culture and Art in Tempe, Arizona
- Downloads: 680 downloads in the first 30 days
- Total Campaign Impressions: 2,550 downloads and counting
Visit Rochester Tourism Campaign
- Campaign: Full episode and (2) blog posts
- Goal: Highlight why travelers should consider visiting Rochester and sampling Rochester’s local flavors
- Episode: 5 Reasons To Visit Rochester, New York
What Listeners Are Saying
This podcast covers two of my biggest passions, travel and personal finance. Listening to a podcast that touches on these subjects and is constantly giving tips and tricks is extremely helpful and entertaining.
If you’re looking for a podcast that helps you reach that next phase in your life where you have the freedom and independence to call the shots, I could not recommend this show enough.
Totally adore this podcast. From lovely guest travel stories to helpful suggestions and tips. Explore this podcast! You’ll love it.
Danielle is such a joy to listen to and covers travel and finance from a very approachable perspective.
Ways To Work Together
- Advertising (pre-rolls and mid-rolls)
- Featured episodes
- Podcast interviews
- Affiliate partnerships
- Freelance writing
- Press trips
- Social media mentions
- Product reviews