Welcome friends! I’m back with Season 2 of The Thought Card Podcast. For this upcoming season, we have some incredible guests lined up and I’ll be detailing my travels as well as my money story. In this episode, I recap my summer and share what I’ve been up to during my four-month podcasting break.
What I’ve been up to lately?
#1 I published my first book, an Iceland travel guide called Iceland: Nature, Nurture & Adventure. In this book, I share how to plan an affordable, adventurous and culturally enriching trip to Iceland. If you’re interested in traveling to Iceland, grab a copy on Amazon!
#3 I co-hosted Podthon ’19 with the Lee Uehara, Founder of Asian American Podcasters.
#4 During the summer months, I’ve been a featured guest on over 10 podcasts. Check out the full list of podcasts down below.
Danielle’s Summer 2019 Podcast Tour
- Make Travel a Financial Priority with Danielle Desir – Money Talk with Tiff
- Pay Off Debt While Traveling with Danielle Desir – The Money Exchange
- Becoming a Financially Savvy Traveler with Danielle Desir – Worth Listening
- Travel Free (almost!) with Danielle Desir of The Thought Card Podcast – Travel Gluten Free
- Danielle Desir on How to Become a Financially Savvy Traveler, Budget for Your Travel Goals and How to Use Travel Credit Cards – La Gente Podcast
- Meat-Free Barcelona, Picasso Museum, Exploring the Walkable City with Danielle Desir of The Thought Card – Our Food Adventures
- Traveling the World, Side Hustling, and Paying Off the Debt with the Amazing Danielle Desir – Side Hustle with Soul
- Danielle Desir Founder of The WOC Podcasters Community – Michelle is Money Hungry
- Community + Travel with Danielle – The Freelance Friday Podcast
- The Financial Travel Guide (@thethoughtcard) with Danielle Desir – Know Debt, No Problem
#5 We spent a week in Orlando visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. I can see why so many people are obsessed with Disney. We loved it and had a wonderful time. I can’t say enough great things about Epcot.
#6 What’s new for the podcast? Moving forward, each season will have 10 to 12 episodes. Episodes will continue to be a mix of solo episodes as well as interviews with inspiring guests who have interesting money stories.