Welcome back financially savvy travelers. It feels good to be back with new episodes every other Thursday for Season 6 of The Thought Card Podcast. Did you miss me? This episode is pretty special because I realized that although I’ve been podcasting for almost three years now, I haven’t shared my story yet. How did I become a financially savvy traveler? Good question. In this episode, I share how I became who I am and where I see myself moving forward.
Did you know that you can now support the show by buying me a coffee? With your help, I’ll be able to cover the costs of the website, podcast hosting fees, and editing for the next season. Support the podcast here.
A special thank you to PODGO for sponsoring this episode. PODGO is one of the easiest ways you can monetize your podcast. Always know how much you will get when you apply for a podcast ad campaign. Apply today and connect with advertisers that fit your audience and message. Be sure to include ‘The Thought Card Podcast’ in the ‘how did you hear about us’ section.
In this episode we cover:
- How I started traveling at a young age going to Haiti to visit family every summer.
- The time in my life where I did not value travel.
- Why I decided not to study abroad in college.
- The lifelong promise I made to myself about always making travel a financial priority.
- How talking about money was a normal thing growing up.
- How I opened my first retirement account at the age of 15.
- How I saved and went on my first solo trip to Paris in 2014.
- My financial focuses for 2021 and beyond.
What does it mean to be a financially savvy traveler?
Being a financially savvy traveler is deeply rooted in my passion for travel and money. It’s the ability to make smart and informed financial decisions and spend wisely on the things you value.
Teri Ijeoma’s Trade and Travel Course – learn how to trade in the stock market, pick the right companies, and more.
Listen To These Episodes Next:
Connect With Me:
More Places to Listen To Podcast
Enjoyed the show? Share the podcast with a friend!
Throughout this season, you’re going to be hearing all about how to find creative and lucrative side hustles, how to become location independent, how to find cheap flights, how to become financially independent, and more. I have an amazing lineup in store.