Finding cheap flights is one way to travel more for less (and it’s a personal favorite). So how do I find the best airfare deals around? Introducing Thrifty Traveler Premium a flight deal notification service. Today I’m thrilled that Jared Kamrowski, the founder, and CEO of Thrifty Traveler has joined me to share how to find the best flight deals and why it is worth the annual subscription. He also shares how the pandemic continues to impact the airline and credit card industry as well as predictions for post-pandemic travel. Visit places you never thought you could afford by signing up for Thrifty Traveler Premium.
Don’t miss the bonus episode where Jared shares his favorite tools and resources for planning trips. Get access to this bonus episode and more by becoming a supporter of the show. I appreciate your support!
In this episode we cover:
- How Jared knew he was ready to take the leap, quit his job, and pursue Thrifty Traveler full-time.
- How does Thrifty Traveler Premium work?
- What makes it different from other flight deal alert services.
- How the pandemic has changed the airline industry and specifically our ability to find and book cheap flights?
- What are mistake fares or error fares?
- Misconceptions people have about finding cheap flights.
Check out my list of no annual fee credit cards.
What is Thrifty Traveler Premium?
Thrifty Traveler Premium is a cheap flight notification service that finds domestic flight deals throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as international flights. Get economy, business, and first-class deals sent straight to your inbox or your phone.
How to get text message alerts of mistake fares?
Never want to miss another important deal again?
Thrifty Traveler Premium has added a new feature — you can now get text message alerts of mistake fares! Here’s how to update your profile and add your phone number. Expect 1-2 alerts per month.
Connect With Jared Kamrowski
Website: Thrifty Traveler
YouTube: Thrifty Traveler
Listen to these episodes next:
- How Lisette Saved $110,000 Travel Costs With Points and Miles
- Diversifying Income Streams With Brandon Neth
- How To Get Started Travel Hacking With Cody Berman
More Places to Listen To Podcast
Enjoyed the show? Share the podcast with a friend!
Throughout this season, you’re going to be hearing all about how to find lucrative side hustles, how to become location independent, how to become financially independent, and more. I have an amazing lineup in store.
Next listen to: How I Saved $289 with Delta SkyMiles Companion Pass