Laura Gariepy is the founder of Every Day By The Lake, a written content creation company that serves busy business owners. Through her done-for-you program, she collaborates with her clients to create high-quality blog posts, newsletters, and website copy. Laura is a regular contributor to LendingTree and Student Loan Hero. She’s also been featured in CNBC, Acorns, and Fox Business.
In this episode, Laura Gariepy shares how she saved a year’s worth of expenses, why she decided to pivot away from the FIRE movement, and how she started a new career as a freelance writer. This episode is perfect for anyone who is thinking about lifestyle redesign. Learn how Laura is working around her life instead of living around her work.
In this episode we cover:
- How Laura financially prepared to become a freelance writer.
- How to come up with the freelance services you offer.
- A la carte freelance work vs. creating custom packages.
- Ways to build your freelance business without pitching potential clients.
- How blogging, vlogging, or podcasting on a regular basis can help to grow your freelance business.
Connect With Laura Gariepy:
Start saving more consistently by using Digit. Get $5 by using my referral link here.