In this episode we share our experience riding the Avatar Flight of Passage ride at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the first time. From things to bring with you to make the wait more manageable to our first impressions of the ride, learn why this is one of our favorite rides at Disney despite the long wait time.
In this episode we cover:
- Why Avatar Flight of Passage was worth the two-hour wait.
- How this ride is realistic and immersive.
- The visually entertaining things to see while waiting on line.
- Our favorite things about this ride.
Tips for Disney’s Avatar Flight of Passage ride:
- Get to Animal Kingdom when the park opens at rope drop.
- Plan to ride Avatar Flight of Passage first thing in the morning.
- Check attraction wait times on the Walt Disney World app available on both Android and iOS Devices.
- Get a Disney FastPass+ to skip the standby line.
- Don’t get discouraged by the long zigzagging lines.
- Bring a refillable water bottle and hydrate – there’s a water bottle refill station toward the middle of the line.
- Bring a small backpack and pack snacks and a portable cell phone charger.
Next Listen to Episode 37: Disney vs. Universal Studios.
Looking to save money for a Disney trip? I recommend using the Digit app which helps you save your spare change automatically. Use my referral code and get $5 to get started.
Planning a trip to Iceland? Grab a copy of my Iceland travel guide here.