Eseosa “Sosa” Eke is a brand stylist and design consultant with a knack for helping real estate professionals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses build authentic and recognizable brands. At her 9-5 she runs the marketing department for The Bronx and Westchester’s largest privately held commercial real estate firm. Sosa is also my best friend and frequent travel companion. Over the years we’ve traveled to Bermuda, Iceland, and San Francisco together. This was Sosa’s second trip to Puerto Rico and my first.
In this episode we cover:
- San Juan on a budget
- Our travel styles – why we love short trips
- Our favorite things about San Juan, Puerto Rico
- What we would do differently next time
San Cristóbal, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
Condado Beach, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Getting an Airbnb in San Juan is an affordable way to save on lodging.
Uber is also affordable, fast and convenient in San Juan.
- Helpful Tip: There are no Ubers available from San Juan International Airport (SJU) only metered taxis. Our 15 minutes taxi ride to our Airbnb (which cost $70 a night) in San Juan cost $26 which included tip.
Connect with Eseosa:
Want to afford to travel more? Listen to Episode 2: Why You Need a Travel Fund and learn why having a travel fund is an easy way to start making travel a financial priority in your life.
Need help packing for Puerto Rico – grab my essentials packing list!
Are you heading to Puerto Rico soon?
What do you need help with in planning your trip?
If you are getting value from The Thought Card, show me some love by listening to the show and leaving a review on your favorite podcast player.
How to “subscribe” to the show?
- Head to your favorite podcast player.
- Search for “The Thought Card”.
- Find it.
- Hit Subscribe – You’re Done!
Oh, Financially Savvy Travelers!
Want to travel more, save more and eliminate debt, well you've come to the right place!
Get new podcast episodes sent straight to your inbox!