Welcome to The Thought Card!
I’m so glad that you’ve joined me. I’m your host Danielle Desir.
The Thought Card is a travel and money podcast. It’s actually a spin off of my award-winning travel finance blog The Thought Card.
If you don’t already know about the brand, you can learn more about me here.
More about your financially savvy host
In a nutshell, I’m passionate about helping people be intentional with their money and make informed financial decisions. But it doesn’t stop there.
I geek out over saving money and finding creative ways to spend it. Some people call me “frugal” but I prefer “budget conscious”. I believe in saving and splurging on the experiences that matter.
I’m not opposed to spending money. I’m just opposed to wasting it.
I’ve traveled to over 24 countries by scoring cheap flight deals and leveraging credit card rewards to afford more travel.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to:
- Afford to travel (more)
- Build wealth
- Discover destinations around the world
- Learn how to crush your financial goals
- Optimize your financial situation
- Pay off student loans
- Shift your mind set
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck and more!
What you can expect from The Thought Card
Join me every other week (on Thursdays) as we tackle travel and personal finance issues head on. Hear from inspiring guests who are traveling the world, crushing their financial goals and living life on their own terms. Other days it’ll just be me diving into topics that are near and dear to my heart.
How can you get involved
There are so many ways to get in touch!
- The best conversations happen here so after an episode leave a comment with your thoughts and let’s chat! Every episode will have it’s own show notes page.
- You can also leave me a voicemail. See the “Send Voicemail” tab to the right of this page? Hit that and simply record a question or leave a suggestion. I love hearing from you!
- Or send me an email at thethoughtcard (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Connect with me on social media: I’m active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Lastly, if you prefer to read my content, there are over 180 blog posts that you can check out on The Thought Card (the blog).
If you are finding value from these episodes, be kind and leave me a review. Reviews are how podcasts rank and get found. Oh and please subscribe so that you’re the first to know when new episodes drop.
How to subscribe to the show?
- Head to your favorite podcast player.
- Search for “The Thought Card”.
- Find it.
- Hit Subscribe – Woot Woot!
See you back here for Episode 2 where we chat about the importance of having a travel fund.
Oh, Financially Savvy Travelers!
Want to travel more, save more and eliminate debt, well you've come to the right place!
Get new podcast episodes sent straight to your inbox!