Debbie Arcangeles is the host of The Offbeat Life, a podcast where she interviews travelers who ditched their 9 to 5 to become location independent. Debbie is also the founder of Howtocreateapodcast.com, a podcast consulting agency where she helps online bosses gain authority and income through podcasting. Prior to starting her location independent business, she worked as a photojournalist, traveling to Central America, the Middle East, and Asia photographing remote areas and indigenous people. She now helps people discover ways to work from home, start online businesses, and how to start a podcast. In this episode, Debbie Arcangeles shares how to become location-independent and work remotely.
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Support the production of the show by buying me a coffee. Don’t forget as a supporter, you’ll get access to the bonus episode with Debbie where she shares how she made $11,000 as a full-time podcaster in one month!
In this episode we cover:
- The most common misconceptions about becoming location independent.
- What inspired Debbie to lead a non-traditional, off-beat life?
- Steps we can take to become location independent this year.
- How your 9 to 5 can help you fund your business.
- Tips for transitioning to remote work.
- Mistakes to avoid as you become location-independent.
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Becoming A Digital Nomad
- Ways To Prepare For A Laptop Lifestyle
- Debbie mentioned in this article Travel Podcasts By Women of Color
Connect With Debbie Arcangeles
Connect With Me:
More Places to Listen To Podcast
Enjoyed the show? Share the podcast with a friend!
Throughout this season, you’re going to be hearing all about how to find creative and lucrative side hustles, how to find cheap flights, how to become financially independent, and more. I have an amazing lineup in store.
Next listen to: Affording Luxury Travel With Nadeen White
Read my books!