Recorded live at Bad Martha Brewery in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, join Kyle and me as we share details about our first time visiting Bad Martha Brewery in Falmouth. If you’re looking for a Cape Cod brewery with friendly staff, refreshing craft beer, great music, and delicious deep-dish pizza, then this is the place for you. We recommend starting out with a flight of four beers to narrow down your top picks. There are currently 11 beers on tap and you can even bring your dog (yay). Overall, if you’re in town, we highly recommend stopping by here for a beer on Cape Cod.
Read Next: Best Places To Eat In Cape Cod
In this episode we share:
- What inspired us to visit Cape Cod.
- Our favorite Bad Martha beer:
- Irish Red Ale (Danielle’s pick)
- Mischievous Mermaid (Kyle’s pick)
- Why hospitality and comfort are so important to us.
Watch the IGTV replay of this episode here.
Connect with Bad Martha
Other destination-themed episodes to listen to:
- Visiting Vermont During the Pandemic
- Walt Disney World vs. Universal Studios
- Climbing the Great Wall of China