Meet Danielle Desir
Host of The Thought Card Podcast
The Financially Savvy Traveler
Curious to know more?
Here are 10 fun facts about me.
- I enjoy long distance running out in nature. It’s a great way to clear my mind and binge listen to my favorite podcasts.
- I have completed multiple Tough Mudders and Spartan Races.
- I don’t eat meat (I’m pescatarian) but bacon still smells delicious.
- I’m pretty nasty at double dutch (jumping rope with two ropes).
- I paid off $63,000 of student loan debt in 4 years.
- Since I travel often, my grandpa calls me the “pigeon in flight”.
- I was recognized as one of the best travel hackers in the world by Flight Network so pretty much I know how to save a buck.
- I work at one of the top medical schools in the country as a Grants Manager and I have a background in Finance, Health Care Administration and Project Management.
- I’m the founder of WOC Podcasters (Women of Color) a podcasting community for women of color to learn about podcasting, share resources and be in community with each other. You should join!
- My travel and money tips have been featured on Forbes, Work + Money, Vice, New York Post, CreditCards.com, Student Loan Hero and more.
Want to listen to the podcast?